Monday, November 27, 2006

Scamming the Scammer

Okay--I keep getting these e-mails from these Nigerian scammers......I wanted to have some fun (yeah I was bored) so here goes:

scammer writes:
Dear Sir,
I am writing to solicit for your cooperation in a multi million dollars International Contract Supply of Agricultural Equipments for the Government Of South Africa. I am a South African based in the United Kingdom, but with strong contacts and links to the government of South Africa. But I was opportune to bid for a contract With the name of a foreign company which was won and approved, but due to my status and the limited nature of my company in fulfilling the contract supplies, I am contacting you to stand in as my foreign sub-contractor / partner to actualize the contract For an initial mobilization fee of 10% entitlement would be released to you or your Company to take up the contract supply.One of the criteria for awarding the contract to me is the agreement That the contract will be over-invoiced to the tune of US$500,000{five hundred Thousand U.S dollars}, and this will be made available to the Contract Committee Government Officials who facilitated the award of this contract to me, however I have found a financier who has agreed to make the amount of US500, 000 available.With the payment of the whole or part of the over-invoiced amount to these government officials, they will approve the initial mobilization fee to us amounting to the sum of US $5,000,000. {Five million u s dollars}We are however instinctively trusting on your unalloyed support and commitment to work with me on this project, also I am relying on your goodwill and trustworthiness. Be rest assured that we will not solicit nor ask you for any upfront payment or any financial commitment on this project, rather we shall ensure that our financier makes available to you the part or the full initial us$500,000{five hundred thousand dollars}, that will causeThe initial payment of the mobilization fee of $5million to us.You should treat this matter as confidentially as possible and try and call me urgently upon receipt of this mail on my confidential Email: - XXXXXXXX@myway.com

MY FIRST REPLY

How dew I know u r who u say u r? eye need sum proof. Y shood eye trust u? send me a reply very very soon
Demeter

HIS NEXT REPLY

Dear Friend,I will email you all the details after we have know each other a bit more. Give me a brief introduction of your humble self.Regards,
Mr. Desmond Thaba.

MY REPLY TO HIM NEXT:

Hmmmmm. well eye have 3hree kids and i have 1 kitty kat but he haf onely 3hree legs. eye wurk at the Wendys dining place 5ive days a weak and eye lurve my job at that playce. Eye have a hobby of kollectin ciggyreet pakages to get da points for sumprizes they be givin out. I needs mo money in te neer future becase my sissy en her kids be cumin to life wit me nexts weak.

reegards 2 u

No comments: