Friday, December 8, 2006

Scamming the Scammer Part 2

So he sends me a whole e-mail of his IDs including a picture:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx,

How are you and your family? I want to thank you very much for your immediate response as regards my proposal to you. Like i mentioned to you in my first mail i have in possession every necessary document that will enable the direct tranfer of the funds into your possession as the next of kin to my client Mr. Frank J. xxxxxx within the next 10 working days. To proceed from here i will need from you, full participation and dedication to make this business a success as every plan and process will be executed professionally and legally. The Modus Operandi will then follow immeditely after i receive your information so that i can prepare all transfer documents in your name as regards this claim.I will first proceed to the High Court to make an enquiry on how to procure an AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM on your behalf and as your legal advisor to this claims. This is the document that will give us all the legal backing that we will need here in Nigeria. When i acquire this document i will then forward to the security company for claims; after which the said funds will be transfered. I want to state herein that this whole procedure is capital intensive, so any funds that is put into this business will be accounted for in receipts and deducted from the transferred funds at the end of the day, so i'll advise that any expense you make even your phone calls or fax to me will be accounted for too, I will not support any ideal of involving any third party in this transaction.So please send to me the following so that we can commence immediately... Your Name: (as it will appear in all legal document as the beneficiary)Address: (also as it will appear in all legal document as the beneficiary)Cell & Home Tel and Fax Number:Scanned copy of your Personal Id of any sort. (international passport or Driver's license)Please i don't want you to misuse the trust and faith that i have in you, that we can both make this business a success.So please i need your full trust and word on this that when the funds get into your account you will not rebel on me. My life counts on this money too as i intend to go into a partnership with you as you so desire. please don't let me down. (so please tell me a little about yourself). i intend to cross over with my family for sharing when the funds is finally transfered into your account. God Bless you.
I would like to give a warn that you have to be very careful because there are alot of internet hackers that normally hack into someone's email account because it happened to me in a couple of weeks ago and realised that it was these internet hackers that are trying to scam people, i almost harassed someone else for this. If you do receive any strange emails in my name or in any names that contains almost the same content with mine, all you have to do is to check the email address, and if you realise that the email address is not mine, kindly delete the email because it was sent by these internet hackers. I hope this is understood.
You have my full contact information Tel6934 Email address: @yahoo.co.uk

Please don't send any information to any contact that is not enlisted above. FOR SECURITY PURPOSE. You can send the information i required via email, Call me after you reply to this message so that we can discuss further on this transaction.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.Your Brother,: Find attached the copy of my international passport, the documentation of my call to the bar, and certificate of incorporation.









THIS IS WHAT I SENT HIM ORIGINALLY

Mr xxxxx
I will need some kind of identification before I proceed with this matter.

Time is of the essence here.

Please get back to me ASAP

Release the hounds................

AND I ANSWERED THIS LAST E-MAIL WITH THIS:

Ohh mmmmmy............you're quite handsome....are you single???

You're quite yummy as they say in the States....

No comments: